Here’s a few tips for your garden this weekend:
* Summer prune your Roses and then fertilise with rose food
* Now is the optimum growth time, so fertilise all garden beds with Dynamic lifter and water well following application.
* Move hanging baskets into the shade away from afternoon sun.
* Spray weeds early morning, as the day gets hotter, the spray as less effect.
* Summer lettuce needs a boost, suggest to liquid feed with Aquasol liquid fertiliser.
* As we are in a fruit fly area, be sure to dispose of fallen fruit at least every 3 days (bag them and leave in sun or zap them in microwave).
* Take cuttings of Azaleas, Geraniums and Grevilleas (hardwood cuttings) for propagation.
* Lay snail and slug bait (cat and dog friendly if needed).
* Annual seeds to sow: Dwarf Marigold, Stock, Poppies and Forget-me-not.
Be sure to do all of this before it gets too hot!